Sunday 7 July 2013

Normal is an illusion of course for weirdo

“When people look at me, they automatically assume I'm dark and weird. Why can't they see the truth? I'm just a girl, trying to find my place in the world.” ― Gena Showwalter

“I never was normal, I wasn’t born normal, I won’t die normal” ― Dean Mackin

“I don’t act weird because it’s awesome. I act weird because i’m not used to normal people” ― Dean Mackin

“People fear what they don't understand. They laugh at fear to feel relaxed. They live life far more boring than them living a life of mystery and horror. You can learn to appreciate horror, but you can only be born a natural weirdo” ― Dean Mackin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male sex dolls full silicone sex doll fo

Click on the picture to fulfill your dream click on the image click on the image click on the image click on the image click on t...